ES - RE: More Wars/Battles

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Thu Feb 17 16:28:24 PST 2000

Xene here:

When discussing delicate situations like these, you should always remember
to include the heads of state on this issue.  We will not tolerate a "rumble
in the park".

Really, this is something that the populace of Glaslyn should approach their
Baron and Baroness about.  Our fine cousins Fritz and Katrinn may not be
agreeable to losing such fair lands to Elfsea as they are fully aware of the
hearts, souls, and talents of the people that reside within their Baronial
lands.  They are very proud (and possessive) of their lands, and rightly so.

However, a fine day of melees to see who could win, say, a large box of
"coin of the Realm" (i.e., chocolate chip cookies baked by the respective
Baronesses), may meet with approval.

Why, we could even make it into a regional fighter practice, just to make
sure that the paperwork is done correctly.  I'm sure that Baroness Dana
would be happy to instruct whoever volunteers to steward the event on the
correct forms.  Gosh, could all the Regional officers attend and be called
into court and be appreciated publicly for their work?  Could we invite
everyone in the Region?

Yes, I realize this might have to take place after our stepping down, but
perhaps not.  I'm sure that Llywelyn and I would love to sit in a regional
court with our Cousins and show TRM how well we hold their land for them.

Bless you all,

Baroness Xene, OL