ES - Persona play

forvalaka at juno.com forvalaka at juno.com
Thu Feb 17 22:33:12 PST 2000

> << If, like me, you're a very early Celt, treat the queen with great
>  respect, and the king as the guy she's currently with.  >>
>

> I had not thought of this but it is great!!

If you're an early Celt like me, you give the queen the respect Queens a
due and you give the King the respect due a guy who can pull a Macsen
Wledig on you and drag you off to get killed fighting the biggest empire
in the known world.

Charles O. Baucum Jr.

                Mortuus non est quod in aeternum insiditur
                et aetate ignota mors ipsas finiretur