ES - Hunting pigs

forvalaka at juno.com forvalaka at juno.com
Fri Feb 18 23:36:51 PST 2000

> By the way, Logan still wants to hold armoring/blacksmithing
> classes. Any
> suggestions for which night of the week people could attend?  No one
> has yet
> to show up on a Monday night.

I'd love to get some armoring done!  I am a Meridian immigrant and I am
looking to replace my ratty old stuff with new armor.  I'm trying to
collect the necesary tools, but still need some things.  And classes and
workshops are good motivators too.  Unfortunately I work nights and can
only make it on the weekends.

One of the New Guys

Charles O. Baucum Jr.

                Mortuus non est quod in aeternum insiditur
                et aetate ignota mors ipsas finiretur