ES - Troll Swamp

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Tue Feb 22 19:14:01 PST 2000

Don't hit reply, send your missive to foolsmatters at hotmail.com.  None of
us on the list want to see your letters, only Their Travesties want to
know about the goings on in their realm.

By the way, have you thought about who's going to put out the Rag?  Will
it be someone local or some wandering misfit who will be forced to put
it together before he/she will be allowed to flee for their sanity?

	Phelippe