ES - Polling

Einarr Thorbjarnarsson einarr_t at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 29 22:17:37 PST 2000

>No, Her Excellency asked Their Majesties if it was a secret, and Their
>Majesties (in a marvelous display of stating the obvious)  said that it was
>not.  I'm sure Their Majesties are familiar with the old maxim that tells
>us how three people might keep a secret.
>
>- Galen

Those of us unable to attend Moot were glad to hear the information too.
Only in certain very limited cases are governmental meetings closed.  Yes,
we are a private organization, but it's good to see that what goes on at
moot is made public. Hmmmm, might have to start checking the meeting notes
on the website.

Mark Davis,
In society known as
Ld. Einarr.