ES - armour

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Tue Feb 1 11:14:53 PST 2000

	I was not so sure of the amount of interest that I would receive from
everyone about the armour.  But because of the tons of e-mail I have
received, I have decided to put the mans number on the list.

His name is Patrick and his number is #214-334-6495.

	He says that you can call him at any time but that he is mainly
available on Saturdays.  He is very interested in helping people learn
how to make armour and to sell and make his own for those who want it.
He is also really into making armour that looks as close to period as
possible.  He does not have (to my knowledge) Internet access but I will
call him and give him the names and numbers of those who I have that have
expressed interest.  And of course you can call him yourself.  I hope
this helps all of you out.  I will see you at the event this Saturday.

Honour