[Re: [Re: ES - Stepping Down]]

SAM MILLIGAN sam_milligan at usa.net
Wed Feb 9 06:47:13 PST 2000

"Paul Mitchell" <pmitchel at flash.net> wrote:
Galen here...

<snip>
>So if you know someone who's _not_ on
>this list, by all means contact them, and let them know
>the Llywelyn & Xene are stepping down, that the
>candidates so far are Ceatta & Robin, Darius & Rosalia,
>and Galen & Allessandra, and that they need to either
>be at Moot or write to Their Majesties to make their
>opinion known.

Thank you, Galen.  As usual, you've gone to the heart of the matter.

In Loch Ruadh, we try to keep track of who does not have email access, and
those people are "adopted" by someone with email, who will call or otherwise
contact them to keep them informed of anything that comes across the email
lists that they need to be aware of.  This works reasonable well in keeping
everyone in the loop.

Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum