ES - upcoming events and cool web pages

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Fri Feb 11 11:59:33 PST 2000

Xene here,

And now, for something completely different.

I have been trying to find more information about mundane events involving
textiles here in Ansteorra.  So far I have information on the following
three competitions and shows.  If you know of others that we might be
interested in, please post it here, so those who are interested can attend.

2/24-27/2000
Ft. Worth, TX, - Ft. Worth Convention Center, The Creative Arts & Textiles
Show - www.creativeartsshow.com

3/24-26/2000
Austin, TX - Northwest Recreation Center, Nostalgic Needles: A Century of
Needle Art - Cheryl Christian 512-331-6189 put on by the Austin Stitchery
Guild Chapter of the Emboider's Guild of America.

4/15/2000
Hunstville, TX - Sam Houston Folk Life Festival, Sheep to Shawl Competition
(?) - Tamara Chasteen woollady at hotmail.com 409-294-9606

Also, I have found some interesting web pages.

http://www.norskfjordfiber.com/

A really cool site, with lots of Norwegian books on textiles.

If you have more information, please let me know.

Mistress Xene