ES - Scrolls for Warlord

Brent_Ryder at Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Tue Feb 29 11:33:47 PST 2000

Unto the Calligraphers and Illuminors of the Central Region, doth HL Borek
Vitalievich Volkov, Warlord Event Steward, send greetings and a request.

I am in need of Original Scrolls for the following:

Steppes Warlord

Queen of Love and Beauty - Consort to Warlord

Steppes Champion

Queen of Grace and Honor - Consort to Champion

Baroness Alys Durivau has graciously agreed to work on invitations and general
prize scrolls for Warlord and I thank her for all her efforts.

If anyone is interested in creating any of these scrolls, please contact me. I
would like to see the scrolls done in pairs either by one person (not likely) or
in tandem so that the scrolls compliment each other.  There is only three months
left before Warlord, so this needs to start now. Thank you all for your time and
consideration of this need.

In Service to Ansteorra,

HL Borek Vitalievich Volkov, CSM
Warlord Event Steward
Arbalest Herald
Apprentice to Sheyk Da'ud ibn Auda, OL, OP, al-Jamal Herald