ES - Fwd: oops, another question

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 29 14:52:34 PST 2000

A wise member of our barony said:
>Greetings, Fair Lady...
>
>Has a dollar amount per head and/or assigned grocery shopping been
>determined yet?
>
>Sluggy!

No, I'd rather not put a dollar amount on this.  I am doing this by the
honor system.  Everyone is contributing equally by doing his/her share.
Everyone knows what their share is. (If you don't, come see me - I'll help
you figure it out.)

This barony is good about shouldering responsibility (even when it's time
for someone else to do so).  I believe that whoever comes and eats with us
will be able to contribute the worth of the food that s/he ate.

Don't forget there are some odd jobs that can be given to those who walk in.
  (Re)filling mugs with hot drinks, portioning out servings to all (40 +)
people, setting out servingware (plates, napkins, forks, spoons, knives,
etc), giving out seconds, peeling grapes ;)

If people _want_ to contribute money please ask the following people if they
could use donations:

Arabella & Fearghus - Wednesday/Thursday breakfast
Allessandre & Galen - Wednesday/Friday lunch
Padraig & Polydore - Wednesday dinner
Tanwyn, Ceinwen, David du Roch - Thursday dinner
Crandall & Llwellyn - Friday/Saturday breakfast
Daniel Stewart & Siobhan - Thursday/Saturday lunch
Timothy & Anezka - Friday dinner
Caelin & Pyro - Saturday dinner
Raimonde & Honor - paper/plastic goods (plates, napkins, etc)

Please arrange donations privately.  I'm not even going to try to keep track
of money.  (shudder)

Allessandre Desiderio
(her nextellency)