ES - Heraldry Report - February

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Feb 29 16:42:49 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

The Ansteorran Gazette is an internal newsletter for the heralds of this
Kingdom.  It is used to allow all the Kingdom's heralds to review
submissions prior to them being sent to Laurel Queen of Arms.  Normally a
submission will go through the following steps :

* Submitted to Local Herald
* Review by Kingdom in Gazette (via Gazette)
* Decision Meeting by Kingdom at Event (results reported in the Gazette)
* Considered by Laurel and reported in letters to the our College of
Heralds, and a postcard to the submitter.

I have just received my Gazette for this month, and the following are the
devices from Elfsea that are contained there in.

In Gazette for Review This Month

Catherine de Lance - Resubmitted Device
Daire de Haya - New Name
Genevieve de la Gamba - New Name & Device
Medb Liath - New Name

Report of actions from Decision Meeting Last Month

None

Laurel Decisions