ES - ARMOR WORKSHOP

Ronald Walters rwalt5 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 29 20:22:43 PST 2000

    For those of you thatt don't know, I am Having an armor workshop at my house tomorrow.  everyone is welcome to come after 6 pm, and stay till ????.  So if you have ever had the need for loaner gear I ask you to come help. Bring any leather tools you think we may need, I have all the tools but only enough for 1 person at a time. If you have any leather to donate to the Barony, now would be the time to do it.  Thanks in advance for everyones help.

        Directions:

    Take your best route to I-20 heading towards Arlington,  exit and turn south on Matlock.  Head south for approx. 4 miles.  The light after Green Oaks is Sublet Rd. pass Sublet and take the first left, it will be across from a daycare (Childrens Lighthouse) you will now be on Colony Dr.  Take your first left onto Liberty Trail, I will be the second house on the left.  If you have any problems or questions please call, 817-784-2850.

There ya go Armand, now ya gotta show up. :-)

Virgil