ES - Cook's guild

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Thu Jan 6 12:55:44 PST 2000

Mondays are better in general, because I sometimes have to
travel and it is easier to take put off the travel till
Tuesday than to end it on Thursday early in the day (to
allow travel back). But this month it would probably not
matter.

Of course, you could use my kitchen without me there (my
kids would be there to let you in and find things for
you), but their concept of neat and clean differs from
mine and you might have to tidy up the kitchen before
use. I always do before you come over.

Caelin