ES - Armoring supplies - rivets

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 7 09:08:03 PST 2000

I know a couple of people who made rivets from large nails, they work
well.
However, if you want actual rivets, try:    www.mcmaster.com
McMaster-Carr is an industrial supplier and has rivets in a variety
of metals and shapes. They have steel, stainless steel, and brass, in
more than one head design.

We could always use some spare 14ga steel out here at the Lock Ruadh
armorers workshops!

Polydore