ES - Wah!!

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Jan 10 11:26:55 PST 2000

Vicki Marsh said -

>Well, I have managed to hurt myself again....I slipped yesterday and fell
>down the last two stairs onto our lovely ceramic tile floor - directly onto
>my left kneecap, wrenching half a dozen joints in the process.

<snip>

I pray that your injury is no worse  than you believe it to be (and hopefully not as bad) and that it heals quickly.

In the meantime, I think you should capitalize on it all you can by getting everyone to fetch, carry, etc., for you - a debilitating injury is no fun, but should at least provide perks that can be enjoyed.

Padraig

--
May you live as long as you want, and love as long as you live.