ES - Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jan 10 10:26:25 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <willowjonbardc at juno.com>
To: <elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: ES - Fighter Practice

> Hi this is Willow
> Where was this fighter practices?  We were at the park and only seven
> fighters were there. The Prince was one of them.

Greetings Your Grace,

As others have indicated, this was primarily an Arthurian Company practice
and therefore was not highly advertised elsewhere. I am sorry that you (and
the others at the park) were unaware of our gathering. However, we would
welcome any who wish to attend next week's practice. The times and locations
of practices I'm aware of are:

Wed. Jan 12, 7pm Unofficial general practice at Armand's warehouse. (Sharpen
up for King's Champion Tourney)

Sun. Jan 16, 2pm Kingdom Rapier Practice at Randol Mill Park. (General
Chivalric practice as well and Reauthorizations for ALL fighters.)

Sun. Jan 16, 5pm Arthurian practice at Armand's warehouse (all are welcome
to attend)

Directions to Armand's warehouse from the Randol Mill Park practice site are
as follows:

>From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10 miles.
Exit at Beach Street
Turn South (left) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of Lancaster
Ave.)
The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of Ludelle)
The physical address is:

Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
2525 Ludelle Street
Fort Worth, TX  76105
(817) 536-1331 or (800) 433-7605

Feel free to call anytime to get additional directions or to check that
someone is here.

In service to Ansteorra,
Ld. Armand Dragonetti
Squire to Viscount Galen of Bristol