ES - Pottery question

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 17 03:31:29 PST 2000

Well, there is a place on main street in Azle, north side of the
road towards the west end of town, in an older house that is painted
pink... but I cannot remember the name of the place, and I am not
seeing it in the yellow pages. They have quite a variety of stock.
I will try to remember to run by there on the way home from work
and get the number, or is this to far out of the way for you?

Polydore