ES - Baronial College

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Jan 18 16:01:14 PST 2000

This may be a little off the subject but on. I came home this weekend with a
stack of scrolls to paint. My six year old begged to help so I gave her one
so I could do one. (mom's you know how it is. I wanted to do one and if I
said no it may have turned her off to the idea of scrolls and I do want to
pass on the dream.)  How about a mini class for the kids and competition as
well?  I will even supply the prize of watercolor set and brushes.
(children's set)
Donnel