ES - Baronial College Class Offerings

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Wed Jan 19 16:58:11 PST 2000

Wow.  What a list.  So much to do.  So much to see.  I am VERY impressed at
the amount of artisans who not only recreate the Medieval age, but are
willing to teach others how they do it.  I kinda wish I wasn't teaching so I
could go to more classes...just kidding.  Wow.  I hope everyone who has any
remote interest in the arts (translation--everyone) comes to our College.
See you all there!

In Service,
Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Matron, House Silver Moon