Putting Classes on Tape (wasRe: ES - Baronial College Website)

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Fri Jan 21 08:01:55 PST 2000

I think the tape idea is a good one.   A video library with some geared
especially for beginners/newbies would be invaluable[such as "choosing a name,
garb,armoring, etc]..
James Strickland
I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO