ES - Baronial College

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Sat Jan 22 20:26:32 PST 2000

This reminds me are there any persons who are deaf that we will need to
provide an interpriter for?   Yes the rooms are quit accessable for
peoples with disabilities.  This college is known for its Students with
Disabilities group.