ES - many pictures; the link to baronial college schedule....

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Wed Jan 26 10:32:06 PST 2000

-----Original Message-----
http://www.elfsea.org/college

Xene here -
The website looks great.  Will there be a schedule of children's classes?  I
volunteered to teach Needlepoint, and would like an idea of when I am
supposed to be where.  I know I need to judge to A & S as well.  Is there
anything else I need to do besides hold court?  Uh, oh, that means I need to
do award recommendations, like yesterday or last week!!! Acckkk!!!!!

Just tell me where I need to go, and point me in the right direction.
 Give me coffee. Sugar and Cream, please.
Don't stand between me and the bathroom.
 Help the cook.
Volunteer for Gate.
Chivalry Lives!!
Smile.