ES - Festival on March 11

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Jan 28 20:46:06 PST 2000

Um, yes, this is technically Steppes and our canton of Glaslyn.  I'm sure
there are some Steppes folks that will not be going to the War and would
be able to help with such a demo.  I know Agilwulf and I, as well as our
kids, could help on this one.  I am always glad to bring A & S stuff and
sit at the table, and Agilwulf might have his armor in shape to fight
with by then.  If nothing else he can marshal and explain to any crowds
if we do a fighting demo.  Can you please post this information to the
Steppes and Glaslyn lists and we can see if we have enough between us to
do it?  I bet we do.  Thanks.

Suzanna, herbalist, Steppes

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:54:59 -0600 "Amy and Bill Morris"
<awmorris at flash.net> writes:
>Thought 1)  Short notice and poor scheduling, though we probably want to
reply if only to set up contacts for next year.

>Thought 2)  I thought Lewisville was the next Barony over?  Looking at
the map could be Glaslyn, Lindenwood, or Steppes proper.  In any case we
should forward the info as soon as possible given the time frame,
perhaps with an offer of help from those of use not going?