ES - Class schedule for Baronial College

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Jan 31 15:31:11 PST 2000

Greetings, Elfsea!

Julianna, you have done an incredible job scheduling everything.  I am just
floored at how many wonderful classes are available for everyone.  I bet
we'll have an _incredible_ showing this weekend.

(Snip)
There is no scheduled lunch break, so if you do not want to miss a class,
pack a lunch!

Or, dear gentles, come to my class at 12 noon and lunch will be provided!!
(15 person class limit, please).  I'm bringing lots of yummies to taste
(yes, Bice, even the honey saffron quiche).

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you....

In service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Matron, House Silver Moon

"Don't trust a skinny cook"  (wink wink)