ES - Elfsea Camp at Gulf War

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:33:41 PST 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

I'm afraid I forgot to mention this at Business Meeting last night, but I
was wondering who was interested in being a part of the Elfsea encampment
for Gulf War this year.

If you would like to camp with us, please let me know at Moot (January
24th).  I will be taking names.  If you have already made reservations,
please let me know (we can add you to the list if you wrote on your
reservation that you are with the Elfsea group).

Also, if there is interest, we might ask to be established near the
Ansteorran encampment with their Majesties, etc.  I don't know what all is
involved in doing this - it will be a learning experience for me.

Also, we have shared cooking & clean up responsibilities in the past.
Remember many hands make light work.  If you are interested in doing that,
please mention it to me at Moot.  I'll arrange a planning meeting in
February for those who are interested.

Ciao,
Allessandre