ES - need help

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Jan 20 00:41:33 PST 2000

I am passing this along. Please help if you can.
Duchess Willow de Wisp

Greetings to all the fare people.  The shire of Mendersham could use your
help.  We will be participating in a event called Celebrate Abilene on
April 15th & 16th.  This event was great publicity for us last year, and
more importantly lots of fun.  This year we will not only be given a
booth, but we will be allowed stage time.  We would really like
to put on a good show for everyone, and can use all the help we can get.

There will be fighting, dancing, a booth for displays, and a chance for
bardic (be there any takers).  Crash space can be arranged for anyone
interested.  If you can help us out, please e-mail me to let me know you
are
coming.  I will be posting with more details as I get them.  Thank you in

advance.

In the name of the dream,

Ceridwyn
acting Hospitaler, Mendersham