ES - Glaslyn's mini A&S tournament

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Sun Jan 23 09:35:37 PST 2000

Greetings from Glaslyn:

As some of you may have heard, Glaslyn will be hosting a mini-A&S tournament.  Here are the details:

WHEN:  Saturday, February 26
WHERE:  St. David's Episcopal Church
              623 Ector Street
              Denton, Texas

(Directions - Take your best route to I-35 North.  When I-35E and I-35W meet, follow the route to Oklahoma.  Take the 380 (University Drive) exit and go East.  Turn right on Ector Street.  The church is on the right).

TIME:  Site opens at 9:00 - closes at 6:00
THEME:  Regalia.  Prizes will be awarded at various levels.

All regalia entered will be donated to the crown.

Also, we will have some 5 classes to be taught during the day.  Details  on the classes, and judging times will be posted once a final schedule has been made.

So, get out your A&S materials and start those projects.  We hope to see everyone there.

In service to this dream we live,
Lady Lavina del Bakhaus