ES - I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

big4comfort at yahoo.com big4comfort at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 11:56:18 PST 2000

Greetings,

I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ from this html link.
Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.

Click here to download ICQ:

http://www.icq.com/

How to find me on the ICQ Network:

I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
- My ICQ number is 62721566
- My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/62721566
- You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 62721566 at pager.mirabilis.com.
- My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/62721566. If I am online you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide Paging of ICQ.

Seek you @ ICQ
Robert Manley
ICQ #: 62721566