ES - Prayers

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Tue Jan 4 08:11:18 PST 2000

Dear Simone,

My thoughts and prayers and with you, your mother, and your grandmother, as
your grandfather transits to his afterlife in wondrous, beautiful Summerland.
 I may not respond very often to the ES loop, but nevertheless I am here, and
light a candle for you all in his sweet memory.

It is not easy to loose a loved one, pet, or any other thing which means so
much.  But be assured, almighty Mother Goddess loves you all and is helping
in every way She can.  Your grandfather will never again hurt, be ill, or
experience unhappiness, for he is in Her hands.

Remember him as the wonderful, laughing, caring and intelligent being that he
was to you, in every way, and he will always live in your hearts.  May Faith
and Love be with you always.

Blessed Be,

Ann