ES - Allessandra turns 30

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 08:02:44 PST 2000

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday.  We are still celebrating
at Steppes' Twelfth Night with cake and some snacks.  Please feel free to
stop by and share some cake and goodies.

I am glad to have achieved this milestone.  I feel like I have accomplished
much and feel very good for my age.  I think because of the friends that I
have made and the respect for age (as the babyboomers get more 'mature')
increases, I think that has made me look at turning thirty in a more
positive light (it certainly beats the alternative - yeesh).

Thanks again to everyone.

Love,
Allessandre