ES - Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Jan 9 20:42:01 PST 2000

Greetings One and All,

I am pumped. We had 27 people at Sunday's fighter practice, 20 of which were
fighters and at least 3 or 4 of them were first-or-second-time-in-armor
fighters and there were 4 archers. All in all, one of the best practices (at
the warehouse) in a long time. The plan is to repeat this experience every
Sunday at 5pm until Gulf War.

I would like to announce an 'unofficial' practice to be held at the
warehouse on Wednesday, Jan. 12 at 7 pm (the doors are open at 5pm and you
are welcome to show up early) This may be your last chance to practice
before the King's Champion Tournament to be held at Coronation this coming
Saturday, so come on out Wednesday and knock off the rust, or just work on
your armor. If you can't make it, I hope to at least see you at
Coronation.........(preferably in the King's Tourney.......after you've had
no recent practice........heh, heh)

Ld. Dragonetti
Squire to Viscount Galen of Bristol