ES - Cleanup and babies.

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Fri Jan 14 07:28:22 PST 2000

That is wonderful!!!

It’s odd about the birthday coinciding.  My best friend from Elementary days
through High School, Becky, had her first son on my birthday.  And Anthony
was born a week before hers.

See you all Saturday.

BTW, who is going to be helping His Excellency, Llywelyn, clean up the
kitchen this weekend?  I didn’t see anyone’s name on the sign up list for
that honorable duty.  I will be going home early with the kid(s).  If anyone
needs childcare after the event so they can stay late and clean, I will take
their cranky little children home with me and put them to sleep. We have
lots of room for little ones.

Baroness Xene