ES - King of Fools. (was Baronial College)

Amy and Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Tue Jan 18 17:00:52 PST 2000

>  Some of the topics for this class could be: What
>  would the populace of Elfsea like to see Their King of Fools do more of /
>  less of / etc.  To everyone listening in to this message, I ask for your
>  input to help further develop this Title in the Barony.

Personally I liken seeing the King of Fools at an event to winning the
lottery. It should be both unexpected and quite enjoyable.  Part of the fun
is the lack of predictability.

In terms of what to do, I wouldn't worry.  After all, we select a KoF
because we already want you to do what you like doing.