ES - So Many Classes, So Little Time!

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Fri Jan 21 22:18:55 PST 2000

Sounds like a good idea, Tiggy,  but...  Yes I will have some (several
different) handouts, but I expect my class to be more of a discussion, so
it may not resemble the handouts very much.  Which kind of defeats the
purpose of putting together proceedings....  And a discussion, by its
very nature, can't be summarized ahead of time, and I know I won't have
time afterwards to write anything up.  Somebody else could, of course
(i.e., who's the designated note-taker?)  And I am not sure how many
copies of handouts to bring.  Any extras, of course, will be available
afterwards..... And I'd be glad to provide a copy (at least of most of
it) for a booklet - could even provide electronic copy if desired.
Don't know about other instructors.
Suzanna, herbalist

>Here's an idea: What about if all of us who are intending to teach
classes put together a
>written summary of each of our classes (significant points, etc.) to be
put together, bound, and made available to everyone?  Most classes have
something that is handed out in the first place -- I'm sure that would
do.  I know I would have an interest in a number of the classes going on.