ES - many pictures; the link to baronial college schedule....

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Jan 25 13:21:18 PST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Sluggy <slugmusk at home.com>
Subject: ES - many pictures; the link to baronial college schedule....

> Armand Dragonetti wrote:
>
> > Also, information & a tentative schedule of classes for Elfsea's
Baronial
> > College is available at: http://www/elfsea.org/college
>
> Maybe the "/" between "www" and "elfsea" should be a "." instead. :)
>
> Sluggy!

You are absolutely right. Thanks. And just to make it a little easier to
jump to, I'll repeat the correct address here:

http://www.elfsea.org/college

I love being able to click a link in a message rather than having to wear
out my poor little digits typing an url because of a typo. :-) Thanks, too,
for your private apology for posting your correction publicly. However, you
were very courteous and I think the list was the right place for it (so
others would be aware of my mistake). There was certainly no need for your
private apology, but Thank you.

-=Armand=-