ES - Baronial College

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Mon Jan 31 12:00:52 PST 2000

Ameline,
I have some brass hearts that I can donate for the children to use as
largesse.  I can come by and talk to them briefly about "largesse" and then
take them on a brief walk-through of the artisan displays at around 11:00 if
you'd like.  Otherwise, I'll just be glad to donate the hearts for you to
use as you please.

Julianna