ES -Artisan judging at Baronial College

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Jan 31 20:53:02 PST 2000

I have been variously told the judging will run from 12 - 4 or 1 - 5.  So
plan on at least 1 to 4, depending on how our time runs and when we can
get started.  I have asked for each entrant to have a card or form to
fill out showing full name and all titles (I am bad about not
remembering, so am trying to improve my memory).  Also I would like to
see a list of categories being exhibited.  There should also be room to
list any classes you will be teaching or taking.  We certainly want to
work around those as much as possible.  Just so we finish in time to
complete scrolls and prizes!!
Please note, I have *not* been in contact with any of the other previous
Artisans about this - I might get overruled!  But I argue pretty well, so
hopefully not <grin>.  Also note, I have no say in the judging for the
Three Bridges Artisan, which is taking place concurrently.  I am looking
forward to seeing everyone's wonderful works on Saturday.

Suzanna, herbalist, current Artisan of Elfsea

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:20:35 -0600 Darius and Monica
<dmmerlick at earthlink.net> writes:
>I am so happy to see the schedule for the classes being posted.
However, I would like to know at what time is the Judging for the new
Elfsea Artisan Competition to happen?  This would be valuable information
for those artisans who are teaching, attending classes, and competing.
Can anyone help with this information?