ES - Coronation

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 22:16:01 PST 2000

Just a reminder that Coronation is bearing down upon
us at breakneck speed, and that I have far too few
gentles to help unloading/loading all those vehicles.
Please volunteer to help. If you cannot volunteer to
help me, help someone else. I know there must still be
areas where volunteers are needed to help make this a
wonderful event.
If you can help fetch/carry/load/unload, please
contact me privately.
Thanks,
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger or cripples us for life."