[ES - Estrella War-Anyone going?]

Stephanie Edwards karmacat at usa.net
Wed Jan 5 06:55:43 PST 2000

I am looking for someone going to Estrella who would have room for a
passenger.  I will only have garb and feast gear with me.

Thanks
Stephania

"Laura Feldner" <layla at worldinter.net> wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
Since their highnesses are planning on going to Estrella War during their
reign I was wondering who else might be going.
I'm planning on trying to make it out there this year. My parents live in
Phoenix so I could actually pull it off. I have also begun to make freinds
with some of the SCA folk there. I got to try Schlaeger for the first time
at one of their fighter practices while I was visiting at Christmastime.

Hope to see some other freindly faces out there! If you are going let me
know.
Layla