ES - Moot and Business meetings in the new year - IMPORTANT

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Wed Jan 5 09:29:07 PST 2000

Greetings to the populace of the Barony of Elfsea
      from your Seneschal,

We have begun a new year and we have the opportunity of a new
schedule to learn. I misunderstood the scheduling requirements
for the Coors Distribution Center and we no longer have the
2nd Thursday of each month there. But I did not relish the
lynching I could feel brewing (ouch!) out there, so I did get
another Coors evening.

Heralds - a trumpet blast please...

The new Moot event is the 4th Monday of each month at
	the Coors Distribution Center (same place as last year).

The business meeting would have been too close to Moot, so
it is now the 2nd Thursday (the former Moot date). As before,
it will be held at various members' homes. The next three will
be at Sir Galan's and Allesandra's new place (see directions
below or the back inside page of the Elfsea Scroll).

*Please* tell all your friends who do not have email or do not
choose to subscribe to this list about this change! The change
is also in the Elfsea Scroll for January.

In service to Ansteorra and Elfsea
Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea

Directions to Sir Galan's taken from the Elfsea Scroll.

Take I-20 to Cooper St. in Arlington
Go south on Cooper (past Green Oaks)
Turn left (east) on Sublett
Turn right (south) on Mineral Springs
Take the 2nd left onto Tempest Dr.
6517 Tempest, on the left, near the end of the street.