ES - Scribe's Meeting

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:38:14 PST 2000

Greetings!

    I would like to publicly thank Mistress Stella and Lady Ceinwen for
their instruction and information on illumination.  Considering I shake like
the epicenter of an earthquake, I was quite happy with what I did.

   On their behalf I would really recommend those with even a mild interest
and who can make the time to please do so and attend any future meetings.
    If you fear a phenominal lack of talent, you would be surprised.  I had
to fight the effects of a disabilty in my writing hand and still did well.

Godspeed,

Cyniric