ES - Baronial College

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Jan 18 08:15:36 PST 2000

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea.

This is Aurelia here from the College.  Even though coronation is over,
the job is not.  I still need many, many volunteers to help me and Lady
Julianna make this a successful Baronial college.  I still need volunteers
for troll,set-up, tear-down, portering, children's activities, preparing
the feast and any where else that a hand can be lent.  Please contact
myself or lady Sihbon for troll and lady Amiline for childrens activities.

Please don't make a lady begg at moot!

Aurelia Yverneau
Sen. Incipiant College of Three Bridges
Steward, Elfsea Baronial College