ES - So Many Classes, So Little Time!

Toby Pugh bearbard at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:24:43 PST 2000

Greetings Everyone:

Concerning our upcomming Baronial College, Armand wrote:

"Only drawback is there's to little time to fit in all the classes I want to
visit. ** Everybody take notes !!"

Here's an idea:

What about if all of us who are intending to teach classes put together a
written summary of each of our classes (significant points, etc.) to be put
together, bound, and made available to everyone?  Most classes have
something that is handed out in the first place -- I'm sure that would do.
I know I would have an interest in a number of the classes going on.

I'd be willing to help out with the project.

What do you think?

Antigonus