ES - Allessandra turns 30

Brenda L Chan breee at juno.com
Fri Jan 7 14:54:04 PST 2000

Sharing a memory..........
I was at Fools Revel in Arlington and she walked through a room full of
people.  She was so very beautiful and  for the longest time I couldn't
take my eyes off of her.  Her grace and beauty were hypnotic.  My eyes
filled with admiration and respect for her.  She wore the most beautiful
dress but she was even more beautiful than the dress.  Her smile is one
that I cherrish......for it brings me such happiness when she shares it
with me......what a warm and beautiful smile........and I wished that I
could someday be more like her...........
I asked the man beside me who the lovely lady was and he
said...............That is My Lady...........
Happy Birthday to you dear lady.   How lucky that man was......how lucky
he is.........and how lucky he is to be that he may spend the rest of his
life loving you........

bree~