ES - Fighter Practice

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Mon Jan 10 09:31:17 PST 2000

Actually, the next regular Elfsea practice is scheduled
for the Sunday after Coronation (this next Sunday at
the normal place). We should have the appropriate
people to renew all your fighting certs as many of
you have cards which expired on 12/31/1999 (like me).

You can practice and make sure you have all the
authorizations ready well ahead of the Gulf War.

Caelin on Andrede