ES - I need help

Toby Pugh bearbard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:31:15 PST 2000

Hello, Ameline --

I would enjoy working with the kids some.  I have some short songs I could
teach them, and they work well in round.  I'm not sure what time Largo and I
will be arriving on site, but will try to get there as early as possible.  I
would prefer a slot in either your morning shift or the last one.  I will be
performing between the two courts, so the middle session will be difficult
for me.  But I'm pretty sure I could fill some of your time with them.

Much love --

Tiggy