ES - Driving the Truck

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Jan 12 13:12:07 PST 2000

Stella and I thank you so much for you offer.  Sorry it has taken a couple
of days to get back with you.  Plans being what they are, sometimes it takes
a while for them to form.  Some one has stepped forward which will be most
convenient for everyone.  If things fall apart in a hand basket,  we will
keep you in mind.  Thank you again for your enthusiasm.

Arabella