ES - Baronial College

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Tue Jan 18 15:51:43 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/18/00 11:07:30 AM Central Standard Time,
raimonddemora at hotmail.com writes:

<< Aurelia,  I have not had the chance until now to let you know I will be at
 Baronial College.  As always, if you need it done, I am there to help.

 Also, I would like to teach a Juggling Class for children and adults as well
 as maybe have a round table descussion with anyone interested about
 Jestering and Foolery.  Some of the topics for this class could be: What
 would the populace of Elfsea like to see Their King of Fools do more of /
 less of / etc.  To everyone listening in to this message, I ask for your
 input to help further develop this Title in the Barony.