ES - Baronial College

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Tue Jan 18 19:01:24 PST 2000

Greetings--
     Julianna, am I still down to teach a cooking class?  I'm willing to do
it, if I can somewhat restrict the amount of people in the class so I can
give everyone "tastes."  Just let me know so I can plan a menu of sorts.
Thanks!

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Matron, House Silver Moon