ES - Baronial College

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed Jan 19 08:28:35 PST 2000

Greetings,
    Now that we are gearing up for the College, and Coronation is over, I
will once again be in charge of Gate. Last year I sat almost the whole day
and didn't get to take any classes. Since I've only been in the SCA for less
than 2 years, I would like to take some classes this year. So here is the
Plea. If I can get people to take 1 hour shifts, or 2 hour at the most, and I
get enough people, everyone can attend at least some classes. Please, if you
see a timeslot in which there is no class you haven't taken, or don't have a
great desire to take, please present yourself to the gate and relieve someone
so they can take a class. Much Thanks in advance.

Lady Siobhan
Gate Keeper of Baronial College